Why not suggest a Riebeek Valley Tour that will suite your needs? We can make it happen!
10 Reasons for visiting the beautiful Riebeek Valley
- Ideally located within an hour from Cape Town, in the Swartland Region, known as the gateway to the Cape West Coast. You can stay in Riebeek Valley and do day trips to the Cape Winelands and Cape West Coast area.
- Beautiful landscapes and scenery – a photographers dream.
- Fresh air, free from pollution and the busy city life.
- Friendly, quirky & welcoming business owners and locals
- Wide range of accommodation venues.
- Award winning & wide range of wine and olive products. Tasting options are available
- Selection of restaurants and local pubs offering great food & culinary experiences.
- Rich in culture and heritage
- Many artists and artisans call the Riebeek Valley home.
- Selection of Retail, gifts & clothing shops for the “shoppers”
Suggest a personally customized tour by completing and sending the information below. We will respond with a, no obligation, package and tour itinerary that have been custom-made for you.
Why not get a group of 10 people or more….this drives down the cost per person as coach costs & Tour Guide fees are shared. Perfect for Corporate functions/conferences or big family/friends get-together.
Riebeek Valley Tours will take care of all the arrangements, including the following options:-
- Transport arrangements
- Site seeing and orientation trip to get to know the area.
- Accommodation bookings
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner reservations
- Wine & Olive Tasting bookings
- Culture and Heritage site visits with a qualified and knowledgeable Tour Guide
- Visit to production factories within the Riebeek Valley.
- Transport to and from your accommodation should you wish to go shopping in the Valley.
- Corporate Conference function arrangements (venue and equipment)
Use the Riebeek Valley as your accommodation base to visit some of the West Coast and Cape Winelands attractions as day trips. Riebeek Valley Tours can arrange this for you as well.