The Riebeek Valley, believed to be one of the oldest areas in South Africa, falls under the Swartland Municipal Area of the Western Cape. Two tranquil and scenic towns, quitly nestled at the foot of Kasteelberg Mountain, Riebeek Kasteel and Riebeek West, is jointly known as The Riebeek Valley.
Our Riebeek Valley Premium Tour have been designed to give you the best on offer over a 3 day , mid week (Tuesday morning to Friday morning) period. All accommodation and restaurant venues have been carefully hand selected by Shawn, local resident and tour operator of Riebeek Valley Tours. Our Riebeek Valley Premium Tour is an ALL INCLUSIVE tour and offers exceptional value of money.
Day 1 (Tuesday)
- 10h00 – Luxury Coach will depart from a central point to be communicated.
- 12h00 – Book into luxury accommodation (Merindol Manor & Dennehof House) Welcome gift pack per room.
- 13h00 – Lunch at La Parrilla (local restaurant)
- 14h30 – 17h00 – Orientation drive around Kasteelberg Mountain– great opportunity to see the flowers in full bloom – weather permitting)
- 17h00 – 19h00 – Leisure time
- 19h00 – Dinner (3 course Asian inspired long table by Mama Cucina Restaurant owners)
Day 2 (Wednesday)
- 08h30 Breakfast at accommodation
- 10h00 – 13h00 – Cultural & heritage guided Tour (Riebeek Valley Museum & Jan Smuts House)
- 13h00 – Picnic garden lunch at Smuts House (Oded’s kitchen)
- 15h00 – 16h00 – Wine tasting at Kloovenburg Wine Estate
- 16h00 – 17h00 – Olive Tasting at The Olive Boutique
- 19h00- Dinner at Old Dalby Restaurant
Day 3 (Thursday)
- Breakfast at accommodation
- 10h00 – Visit to Still Pure factory & retail shop of completely natural skin products
- 11h30 – Visit to Oukloof/Nuwekloof offices for history discussion on displacement of previously disadvantaged community and effort to unite the community.
- 13h00 – Lunch at Bay Leaf & Thyme (local restaurant)
- 14h30 – Leisure time & guests are invited to walk around for some retail therapy in Riebeek Kasteel.. Coaches available to drop & collect guests where they want to go.
- 18h30 – G&T at The Royal Hotel followed by 5 course meal at The Blue Room at the Royal Hotel
- 09h00 – Check out
- 09h30 – Breakfast at Nuweplaas Padstal
- 11h00 Coach depart to be back in Cape Town by 12h00
All meals include either a coffee/tea/juice, a soft drink or a glass of wine.
Excluded are additional drinks & activities and tips/gratuity.
Contact Shawn on +27 82 528 6785 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org